As Sirius candle, we can stop using the cookies we use on the Site, change their types or functions, or add new cookies. Therefore, we reserve the right to change the provisions of this Clarification Text at any time. Any changes made on the Current Clarification Text will become effective after being published on the Sites or in any public media. You can find the last update date of the Illumination Text at the beginning of the text.
For more detailed information about the purposes of processing your personal data by the Company, we recommend that you read the Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy of Sirius mum Ticaret A.Ş. available at www.siriusmum.com.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file necessary for a website to recognize you later. This text file is unique to you and can only be read by the web server that defined this code. It's definitely not a virus. It protects you from wasting time, if you are registered, it automatically remembers the answers you have given in your next logins.
Which Cookies Are Used For Which Purposes?
- To perform the basic functions necessary for the operation of the Site.
- Analyzing the Site and increasing the performance of the Site. For example, the integration of different servers on which the Site works, determining the number of visitors to the Site and adjusting performance accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
- To increase the functionality of the Site and to provide ease of use. For example, sharing to third-party social media channels through the Site, remembering the username information or search queries on the next visit of the visitor to the Site.
In line with the purposes within the scope of the Clarification Text, your personal data may be processed without your consent if at least one of the legal data processing conditions in the second paragraph of Article 5 of the KVK Law is present. Otherwise, in cases where there are no legal data processing conditions, your personal data will only be processed if you have your explicit consent. In any case, we may share your personal data within the scope of the Clarification Text with third parties, subsidiaries, business partners and group companies from whom our Company benefits, limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation. We would like to point out that the parties to which the data is transferred may store your personal data on their servers all over the world.
Cookies Used on Our Site
Cookies can be categorized in terms of their owner, lifetime and intended use. According to the party placing the cookie, Platform cookies and third-party Cookies are used. While platform cookies are created by sirius mum, third party cookies are managed by different companies in cooperation with sirius mum. By active time, session cookies and persistent cookies are used. Session cookies are deleted when the visitor leaves the Platform, while permanent cookies may remain on the visitors' devices for various periods depending on the usage area. According to usage purposes, Technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting/advertising cookies, personalization cookies and analytical cookies are used on the Platform.
The use of certain cookies is mandatory for our site to function properly.
|ASP.NET_SessionId||It is a cookie that the ASP.NET Framework creates as standard, to manage user sessions. No personal information is collected or stored with this cookie.|
Why Are Cookies Used?
On the Platform, Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- To perform the basic functions necessary for the Platform to work. For example, that the products in the product basket of the members do not disappear during their visit. The logged-in members do not need to enter passwords again while visiting different pages on the Platform.
- Analyzing the Platform and increasing the performance of the Platform. For example, the integration of different servers on which the Platform works, determining the number of visitors to the Platform and adjusting performance accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
- To increase the functionality of the Platform and to provide ease of use. For example, sharing to third-party social media channels through the Platform, remembering the username information or search queries in the next visit of the visitor who visits the Platform.
- To perform personalization, targeting and advertising activities. For example, displaying advertisements related to the interests of the visitors on the pages and products viewed by the visitors.
You have the opportunity to customize your preferences regarding cookies by changing the settings of your browser. However, preference management is not possible for some Cookies that are mandatory for the Sites to work. We would also like to remind you that various functions of the Site may not work if some Cookies are turned off.
Information on how the preferences for Cookies used on the Platform can be managed are as follows:
- Click to turn off Cookies managed by Google Analytics.
- Click here to manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google.
- Preferences in terms of cookies used by many companies for advertising activities can be managed through Your Online Choices.
- The settings menu of the mobile device can be used to manage Cookies on mobile devices.
For more information, you can visit the links in the table below: